Dr. Rubin discusses his presentation at ACG 2019 in San Antonio on identifying and managing patients with high-risk ulcerative colitis with Healio Gastroenterology. “The importance of knowing who is high risk has to do with your choices of treatment and your understanding of their prognosis in terms of their risk for colectomy or other adverse outcomes,” he said. “After you identify who they may be, we have to focus on treatments.” Read more here or watch the interview below.
- What Can We Do To Prevent COVID-19?
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study