Pritzker medical student Donald Lei’s manuscript was accepted to the American Journal of Gastroenterology. Reuters Health Information reported on the study with comments by Dr. Rubin. “Our study did in fact demonstrate significantly reduced rates of recurrence (testing positive within 8 weeks after antibiotic cessation) and although reinfection rates (testing positive more than 8 weeks after antibiotics) were also lower, this finding was not statistically significant,” he said. “The latter was mainly a statistical power issue.” Congratulations Donald!
- What Can We Do To Prevent COVID-19?
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study