Second-year Pritzker medical student, Yangtian Yi, received Best Abstract in Surgery at AIBD 2019 for his abstract associating length of stay for IBD surgical patients with data collected from wearable devices. His oral presentation and abstract was reported on by MedPage Today. Check out the article here. More to come from our amazing biosensor study!
- What Can We Do To Prevent COVID-19?
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study