Advanced IBD Fellow Shintaro Akiyama, MD, PhD presented a Quick Shot of his abstract on pouchitis involving the rectal cuff at Crohn’s and Colitis Congress. MedPage Today reported the results in the article here and Healio reported the results here. Very proud of Dr. Akiyama and his continuing work with characterizing pouchitis.
- What Can We Do To Prevent COVID-19?
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study