In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Rubin has been active in informing IBD patients what we know, don’t know, and what experts suggest. This HealthCentral article covers “What People With IBD Need to Know about COVID-19”. Dr. Rubin says the general recommendation is to continue taking your medicine and to be very careful about social distancing. Read more here.
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study
- Special Edition VGR: COVID-19 Vaccine Update