Dr. Rubin was recently announced as one of three recipients of the 2020 Sherman Prize. Sherman Prize recipients “are outstanding individuals who consider the whole patient experience — not just the serious symptoms, but also the psychological and practical components of IBD. Their work is innovative and impactful, and goes well beyond the norm, generating positive benefits on behalf of patients, their families and caregivers, and the future trajectory of the field. They are out-of-the-box thinkers who energize others to enter the fight to overcome Crohn’s and colitis.”
- What Can We Do To Prevent COVID-19?
- Dr. David T. Rubin and His Colleagues Discuss COVID-19 Vaccines for Patients with IBD
- Dr. Rubin Discusses Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: The Current and Potential Role of IL-12/23 and IL-23 Inhibitors in the Treatment of IBD
- VIDEO: Social media has been a ‘life saver’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tweetorial to Clarify the NYT Article From 15 April and Further Explain/Clarify the UK CLARITY IBD Study